Thursday, January 28, 2010

Going to the Burg

On Monday, the kids were out of school, so I decided to take ls, s, and one of their friends to Rexburg to check out the lovely BYU-I, or as we call it, the BYU-I Do. We made an appointment and for a campus tour. We got there in time to meet up with one of our favorite Jerome friends and she took us on a pre-tour-tour. Loved it.
The campus tour was also a hit. You get a free t-shirt ! Woo Hoo, not to mention a ride in the Cadillac golf cart. The results:
s: I can go to school anywhere they pay me to go.
ls: No way!
friend: I am getting out of Jerome, I have been accepted, I will be here.
me: really I can see that this affordable school gives you the most bang for your buck, but mercy me, it was cold and dreary. Also I loved visiting with Peter and Leigh Ann.

1 comment:

Bauer Family said...

Fun! I loved going there back in the ice age when it was called Ricks!