Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ummm . . . . . .

I was making some goals for this week. Yes, I know this may surprise you. Anyway, one of the things I have been thinking about is making Grandma Hall a quilt for her 80th birthday. I've been thinking of an autograph quilt with 30's reproduction fabrics. Is anyone interested in signing it?This brings me to my next question. Are her children thinking about having a party for her? Just wondering and if you are, it helps to be able to make summer plans now.

3 comments:

Vecchiocane said...

I could bring a wet blanket to the party. Actually, I hadn't thought of that, but it is a good idea. Martha and I would be happy to provide you with autographed blocks or sign ones you make, whatever.

Evenspor said...

Count me in! I remember we talked briefly about a reunion this summer. This would be a really good excuse to have one.

Andy and Saramarie Bourne said...

That sounds like a great idea! I would love to sign a block for her quilt.