Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finishing Up

This is the block of the month I did with my quilting group. It needs another boarder. I really think it should be just plain red, but I am considering a trip to the quilt store to see if I can find a piece that matches. Maybe I should ask Allison, I am going to give it to her.
Here is my calender quilt. There are not 365 strips, but about 360. I really enjoyed this when I started. I started in January, working on it every three days, then once a week, then, two times a month, then once a month, and finally, I finished the last two months the other day.
And here is my Bunny Hill block of the month. I put it together with a 9 patch. I love it, can't wait to quilt it. And yes, I know it has to get in line.
I am going to cut out another quilt today. I really miss going to work, but enjoy sewing all day. Of course, I know I need to go back to work to pay for more quilting. It is the cycle that I live with everyday.

2 comments:

R. L. Hall said...

These are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

miz lizzie said...

i like the way you put this together. nine patch is still my favorite block.