Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finished ! ! ! !

These are the first quilts of the year to be completely finished. This one is a quilt as you go and is made out of my stash. I even sewed up a couple of pieces of batting so it didn't cost me a dime.
I did the rag quilt next because I couldn't believe how much flannel I had left. To be honest, I think I have enough to do one more and then they are off to a charity.
I finished quilting this one yesterday. It is my goal to finish up some of my quilt tops. Love this one and was so excited to be able to outside and take a picture. There was no snow or wind.
Here is a close up of the quilting.

4 comments:

Tiffany A. said...

I really like the rag quilt!

R. L. Hall said...

I love the one hanging in the back yard. I like the colors. BTW - where's the snow? Don't you guys still live in ID?

Bauer Family said...

I now know where I will be headed if the world ends and it is cold, promise to brings snacks! They are all beautiful!

PeggyB said...

These are great! You're amazing!