Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quilt Show

Well, Uncle Rich, I am sorry to tell you that I went to a quilt show and it was so beautiful that I have decided to share it on my blog. This show is at the Springville Art Museum and if you live in Utah, get on over and see it before it is over, it's free and just fabulous.
Remember you can click on the images to enlarge them. Enjoy!
The Sacred Grove. I don't know how to do this or if I want to learn, but it is nicely done.


These are 4 inch squares and they are buggers. Some ladies in my quilt group are working on it.










This has the words to 'In the Leafy Tree Tops" on it.





Reminded me of a lemon pie.






All polka dot fabrics.








When I saw this quilt I thought it was a scrappy pinwheel, but upon closer look, the pin wheels are log cabin squares. Amazing!








This was one room, I will post some more tomorrow.








1 comment:

mom48 said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.