Monday, August 17, 2009

More Quilts

This is a little tiny piece, about 14 inches square, but I love it.
A Doddle Quilt



This quilt show always has Grandma's Garden quilts in it. But look at the fussy cutting that is in this quilt.









This is lovely and hand quilted.



Wagon Wheels


This quilt almost has some motion to it.



Love this and I believe it is hand quilted also.



Love this one.



Well here are some more quilts and if you are a quilt show lover, like me, I hope you enjoy them. Don't forget to click on the image if you want to see them close up.

2 comments:

R. L. Hall said...

Holy Quiltmania Batman! These are great looking quilts. I'm not much on making these artistic masterpieces, but I love to look at them. We actually had a couple of really interesting quilts on display at the Y-S County Fair, but I didn't have my camera, so I cannot show the evidence.

Rebecca said...

Wow - those are incredible. I especially like the one with the leaves. You inspire me to quilt one day...