Friday, August 7, 2009

Jerome County Fair













When I was a child, I looked forward to the fair. So it seemed natural for me to want to go to the fair after we moved to Jerome. The best thing about the fair is that it is free. You can visit the one building, that includes all entries and the vendors, see the 4-h and FFA animals in just about an hour. That is if you take time to stop and visit along the way.

They do have a midway, but Rich did not want to ride the rides this year. As for me, there is no way I am riding anything that will be on trailer next week.

The food is prepared by non profit organizations from the community and served with a smile by one of Wes's students.

The fair only runs for 5 days and it is the place to be every night. My own children have grown to love it and nothing could make me happier.

No comments: