Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Trick

I am proving that you can teach an old dog new tricks. Last week I went to my favorite quilt show, so this week I went with Todd and Rich to one of Jerome's biggest event of the year: Joe Mamas Car Show. This is a big show and attracts about 40,000 people. Since we have that many people visiting our town, the police department stays busy giving out speeding tickets. I tried to take a few pictures but to be honest, I am no expert.



I took a picture of this engine, have no idea how to label it. But it was shinny

Here are my boys.






These little campers are so darn cute. To be honest, I have no idea how they slept in them.






I think my biggest issue with car shows is that they call the cars that I used to drive around 'classics'. I guess that means that I am a classic too. Not sure how I feel about that.


1 comment:

Vecchiocane said...

Lisa, you are classic, not "a classic". Probably even classy.