Sunday, January 3, 2021

Winter Walk in California

I recently had a visit with my doctor. 
He looked at my blood pressure data and said,
'Right here, that's when you stopped walking."
I knew he was right, so I am back at it.

We spent a couple of days in California and I couldn't help be see the 
beauty of the world around me.
When we were there this summer, 
I was so impressed with the sights I was seeing in the valley.

So here is my walk.



This old tree full of mistletoe. 
I never knew what mistletoe was until I moved to California.


How has this not been torn down? I'm not sure, but it is ingenious.


I found this beautiful lemon tree.


A Palm tree is always a delight.


I picked this orange tree.
Can't wait to share it with my class tomorrow.


I wish I could show you how big these bushes were.
Things tend to grow wild when there is an ample growing season
and plenty of water and sun.


I needed this walk.
It was peaceful and a time to recount blessings.





No comments: