Sunday, January 17, 2021

USA

 After a week of ups and downs, Scott is feeling better. Hoping it stays that way.

We had a big surprise on Wednesday when the governor announced that teachers would be next to receive vaccines. Wes got his first one yesterday and I should get mine next week. My parents got theirs yesterday. I see this as good news. I'm not afraid of it. I have come to conclusion that those who choose not to get one, also choose not to get my sympathy if they get the virus. I've have heard one too many excuses for not getting it. As for me, I can't see my parents without isolated for 10 days and I'm not going to get in a plane to visit the littles until I feel safe. I miss them. I'm not going to feel safe until I get the vaccine. 

We have been back at school all day since Christmas. The kids are doing great. They work hard in the mornings and are a little wild in the afternoon. The weather has been mild and we have had plenty of outside play as well time to get out the toys and learn how to play with our peers.

I have noticed that the days are getting just a little bit longer. I can appreciate that more than you know.

Our great nation has a big week ahead of us. I for one am praying for a peaceful transition of power.






No comments: