Sunday, January 3, 2021

A New Year

 



What a Year!
I have read a great many posts about what people have learned from this year.
Basically, I have learned that I am not ready for Wes and I to retire.
I love leaving the house and working.
I have enjoyed the classes I'm talking and the writing it allows me to do.
I miss my grandkids, but know that they are safe.
I have felt sadness deep in my heart as I have grieved for the death of my friends.
I have learned about Mental Illness and am still working with my reaction to it.





Two Words:

Bring It

I look forward to this year.
I'm a realist.
I expect that it will be difficult.
I believe I will learn more lessons about
life,
love, 
and faith.

I would like to finish this post with an apology.
I'm not perfect.
I know that in the living of day to day life, 
I make mistakes.
If one of these mistakes has offended you or hurt you,
I am truly sorry.
I always say,
If you give me enough time, I might make it.

God Bless You All 

Happy New Year!






No comments: