Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If at first you don't succeed






I woke up this morning and wanted to blog. I love it when I wake up, I feel no pain, my mind is clear, and I feel rested. This all last about 10 minutes. Here are some thoughts and highlights of my week.
Since I have a rather violent reaction to pain meds, I am taking steroids. Steroids, make me feel like I live in fairy tale land, for which I am grateful.
I did have an MRI, the insurance approved it, and I am going to meet with the surgeon next week.
I have re-set my goals and am happy with what I am getting done. So it is not much, it is something. Almost ready to post pictures.
I went to listen to a missionary friend of Scott's in another ward and struck up a conversation with the lady sitting next to me. She knew my Aunt Verna. There is something so cool about talking to someone who grew up with your 90 year old aunt... truly a tender mercy for me.
I brought home a couple of new flowers (was going to post pictures, but it wouldn't work) gives you something to look forward to. You should also know that I bring home flowers like some people bring home stray cats.
I hope to blog soon about these two subjects: How to work with pain without meds. And have you ever looked at where your surgeon went to Medical School?

No comments: