Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Still no Sewing

I am still not sewing, which, is making me sad. Last week I called the doctor and told him that since a perscription he had given me had run out, I was in a lot of pain. He told me I could not have any more of it...it wasn't healthy. So yesterday his office called to tell me they had refilled it because the insurcance company had denieded his next step until I took it for 30 days. Here is my problem, I have never made a visit to the insurance company, and as far as I know, the person sitting at the computer denying treatment has not been to medical school or is feeling my pain.
I would just like to say that Blue Cross of Idaho has once again made my head spin in their inability to take care of their patients. However, they have no problem taking in my inflated premiums. Am I the only one who wonders if we could do it cheaper without them?
I will find someone who will help me, but it just seems to me that since I pay insurance anyway, I should be able to use it.


No comments: