Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New sewing table

Where we lived before I had a sewing room. I had the greatest sewing desk in it. It had been my fathers work desk, it was large and heavy and long story short, Wes wouldn't move it. It ended up at a thrift shop. When we moved here, I got what I really wanted which was a sewing/laundry room. It is what I always wanted, except I did not have a desk anymore and I was on a folding table and it was just not stable. Well, I found this table at a garage sale the other day and it is sturdy, bigger and I think I am going to be very happy with it. Some times you just have to wait.
Todd had asked me if I would fix his new suit pants. I have to tell you, when he first asked me, before the wedding, I was like, "It coast me $75 to drive to Utah, surely someone else can do this." But when I saw them at the wedding, I wished I would have spent the money. Whoever did it, did a not so great job. So I spent an hour figuring out Katelyn's sewing machine (and it is a nice machine, thought about taking it home with me and seeing how long it would take her to notice) and fixing Todd's pants, which fit him better now.
As for this picture, I took my boat load of prescriptions and made a trip to the pool with the rest of my family. We decided to go for a swim and here is how the goose showed up. Apparently they dress different in Canada when they go swimming than we do here. :) I called her my little Canadian swimmer. She had a great time, it was warm, so I had a great time too.
On a final note, the insurance company is working with me again, makes me wonder if it was the blog. If it is, I should write another one, because they are giving me junk about working with Scott.

No comments: