Friday, June 3, 2011

Ours is not to Question Why

I did finish the quilt before I couldn't move. It turned out better than I thought it would. By the way Liz, I never would have guessed that it is the same pattern as the one you did for K@C.Here is one of the wedding pictures. I found them all to be a bit far away and at a strange angle.

I have no idea who these people are, except for Cyd
The goose took this picture, remember she is 6 months old
I have a lot of comments, about this picture, but will save them. As for the van, I have no idea why we needed a picture of it. Please shake your head with me, or for me.

I was looking forward to going to a wedding last week. This wedding had a special meaning to me as I have know this young man since he was six. I have seen him grow and mature and become very good friends with his family. We drove 700 miles to see him baptized. We went to the temple with him before his mission and had a lovely visit with him when he got home. When I had the opportunity to meet his girl friend, I even went to a BYU-USU womens basketball game. You may not know this, but I don't really enjoy basketball. The most I got out of that game was that the shoes were pretty. So I had no intention of missing his wedding. However, when I woke up and could not move my arms or neck, or get out of bed with out help, I realized that I could not travel to Logan. Let's face it, I couldn't even travel to Twin Falls or I would have gone to the hospital. I went to a doctor here in Jerome, and by the end of the day, I could get out of bed without help so I sent Wes and r. They spent the day with my boys and stayed home and slept -- good drugs. I was sad and have no idea why these things, but here are some pictures that Wes took for me.

No comments: