Sunday, February 28, 2021

Vaccinated

 I received my second vaccination.

I did get a fever and miss a day of school.

It did make me tired for the rest of the week.

I feel like you can be part of the problem 

or be part of the solution.


I trust that vaccines are part of the solution.

Now what?

I still get to wear a mask...

Not my favorite, but I can see some benefits to it.

I can return to other activities without the worry of picking up the virus

or giving it to someone.

It takes away my excuse to stay home.

I love to stay home.

But most importantly it gives me the freedom to visit people.

I visit some very sweet older ladies.

I would never want to hurt them.

I don't have to worry about that any more. 

I don't want the world to be back to normal.

I am ready for a new normal.



No comments: