Sunday, March 7, 2021

Teaching in a Pandemic

We celebrated the amazing Dr. Suess.
We love diversity in our classroom. 


Bigger, smaller
Brown and white


Dr. Suess created all kinds of drawings. 
I personally find that he makes
 all feel welcome. 

A parent sent party favors.
Not a fan of glitter ribbon. 


I had a pinterest win. 
Even though U is for umbrella 
We needed a little joy and added Unicorns. 

Things seem very normal. 
I'm still cleaning,
We have no drinking fountains, 
Every child has their own headset,
And manipltives are used every three days,
We are happy,
thriving, 
And ready for the future.


I am feeling more like Soring walking.
I feel like there is nothing between me and the Sawtooths, some 70 miles north.


And after a crazy day with kids, it's nice to be outside and laugh.

No comments: