Saturday, July 9, 2011

Patterns

If you sew, I am sure that I don't need to tell you that the cost of patterns is astronomical. So I saw this pattern at Wal*mart and thought it was cute and it was not expensive, so I picked it up to make the goose a dress. I cut this out before my neck was bothering me. I decided to finish it up this week. This pattern was not easy to use, and it will probably go in the D.I. bag. The dress is turned out cute though.
Look at the sleeve on this and it has a zipper.
I'll stick with the big name patterns. I don't know about you, but I check the fliers and when they are on sale, I write it on the calendar. I have to admit, that when I went without l.s. to buy patterns last time, I really missed her. We have a great system. When I gave Wes my list of pattern numbers, he thought I was crazy.
Next I want to make the goose a sun dress, but she is crawling and it is so hard to crawl in a dress. Still thinking.

2 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

That's really adorable, I love the contrasting flowers on it!

I hope you get to feeling better so you can keep sewing even more.

Courtney said...

This dress is so cute! Thank you!