Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blessed

My last week of subbing was so much better than the first two. Why? Because I didn't have to plan for the next week. I was in the classroom the first three weeks of school. I am sure you have heard teachers say they have to re-teach the first three weeks of school. I would have to say that after three weeks, I saw reading levels rise by a grade level, as well as an obvious jump in the ability to do the rest of the work. But I don't think it was re-teaching; it was more like learning to focus again.
My new job doesn't start for a week, so I am hoping to get some sewing done. I have two projects that are just about done, so I am looking forward to SeWiNg this week.
As for this weekend, I am enjoying watching General Conference. I feel so blessed.
Enough said.

No comments: