Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Surprise

I had a big surprise yesterday when I received a phone call asking me if I would come to work! Yes, I have a new job. I applied for 14 jobs this summer. I interviewed for 1. I was not qualified for this job, but the principal sent the application to the elementary principal and I interviewed there also. It is an ELL job, which means I will get to use some Spanish and hopeful improve my Spanish.
I will miss subbing. The reality is that I went to school in California to sub. I got the BA, I passed all the the test and then moved to Idaho. In Idaho there are no qualifications for a sub and they don't pay as well as they do in California. Here is to working every day!

2 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Congratulations on your new job :) that is exciting!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy ELL.