Sunday, October 10, 2010

Black and White

It is finished, and it took more than the 3 hours I thought it might. It is fun.I also wanted to update you on my friend Lisah, who is a reader of this blog. She did not have a good week. But about Thursday, her husband said he had finally reached a decision to leave this in the Lords hands. Soon there after, she stopped having seizures, and they are hoping to start the long process of bringing her out of the coma today. All I have to say, is sometimes, giving in to the will of the Father, makes it possible for miracles to happen. Can't wait until she is back here....keep praying.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is a beautiful quilt. I have been looking forward to seeing a picture of it.

I'm glad to hear that things are looking up for your friend.