Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Well, we were busy this weekend with the wedding of my brother,Ty to my cousin, Nancy. Okay, so she is not really my cousin, but our grandparents were married. The day was perfect and it was a lovely ceremony.
Here they are.
And here is their family. I wish them many happy years together.
The weirdest thing that happened is when I said to my new sister-in-laws, sister, "I can't believe how much you look like grandma." Which is a complement, as our grandma was beautiful. It just seemed weird.
The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with my family. It is always fun when we can share time together.

2 comments:

miz lizzie said...

I'm so glad you posted these pics. I really like the one of the 6 of them. Your brother looks so happy finally. And so do all the kids. And she is really pretty.

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

That's so exciting, I am glad he is happy!