Monday, October 4, 2010

Pink!

Callie says that I like General Conference because I can quilt and go to church at the same time. There is some truth to that, but this year, I just made a couple of receiving blankets.

I put this together between the last session of Saturday Conference and the first session of Sunday Conference. It is cute, but I have no idea what I will do with it. It is a table topper.This is the quilt for Lucy. Courtney said to use pink and brown and Callie helped pick it out, so there are a few dots to go with it. It has taken me 3 weeks to get to this point, but I am not complaining about working.
I will quilt it as soon as I finish this one. I should have no more than 3 hours left here...I hope.
All three of these quilts came from the magazine, Quick Quilts.

No comments: