Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dog Days of Summer

Well, my second week of staying home and quilting, did not turn out so well. The first thing I did was have lunch with my dad's cousin Mary. That involved going to Twin Falls, and since I was there, I stopped in at a couple of stores and found the fabric for these. Thank you McCall's Quick Quilts for this pattern. I also finished my last recieving blanket.
So what else did I do? Read the Camel Club.... great book... hard to put down.
Took r and some friends swimming at the hot springs
Made rhubarb jam
Got a little quilt ready to machine quilt, then changed my mind and decided to hand quilt it.
Planned our trip to Yellowstone, we decided to camp and hope a bear won't eat us.
Next week I hope to work on the Census again. I hope we get to do a 'blitz' in the Wood River Valley. If not, I have plenty of projects to work on.

No comments: