Sunday, July 25, 2010

A week of Sewing

I am not working on the Census this week or next so I decided to lock myself in the house and sew. First I made these cute bags. I also have a list of 9 babies that I will be giving a gift to. I love to make these receiving blankets. So here is one that is going to Canada
This one is cute too.
And one of my favorites.
This little quilt needs quilted. One of the reasons it is not finished is because I can't decide if I want to hand quilt or machine quilt it.
Now this does not scream SCRAPPY, however, it is a scrappy quilt. It is a project we are working on in one of my quilt groups. I spent less than $10 on new fabric, so I consider it scrappy. I am going to buy a piece of white with black polka dots for the back and finish it for Callie for Christmas.

I don't know if you were counting, but I have 4 of the 9 babies worked on last week. Next week I am going to do 2 more baby projects, some placemats, and a quilt for humanitarian. Cross your fingers and wish me luck. Happy summer sewing.

No comments: