Friday, August 6, 2010

Jerome County Fair

It's that time of year again. I always enjoy visiting the fair. Here are a few highlights.
I call these cows 'chocolate milk cows'
These three pigs were three weeks old. Nothing is as cute as a little piggy.
They were posing, I had to take a picture.
And here are the quilts. My friend Dixie took Best of Show with her Dresden Plate quilt. I received 3 blue ribbons. The judging was done well this year.
The people who have lived here for years complain that the fair isn't what it used to be, but I find it a great place to go and visit with people in the community.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Good job on the blue ribbons!

Andrea said...

Congrats on your wins. It was fun to see your fair pictures. We're headed to the state fair next week, can't wait!

R. L. Hall said...

Bacon, bacon, bacon.

R. L. Hall said...

I love your blog Lisa.

Bauer Family said...

Congrats on the blue ribbons! I LOVE small town fairs, miss Twin Falls one. I remember working in 4th ward booth selling food. Good times!