Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Stampede and Spruce Meadows


I looked for this guy for the entire week. My dream would have been to find him riding his horse through Banff, but I found him at the Stampede. Truth be told, they don't ride horses anymore, they drive cars and they do not wear these cool uniforms either. At any rate, I found him on my last day.
Here are K@C all cowboyed up at the Stampede... most people wear a cowboy hat there.
We went to this horse show and I found it to be totally cool
And here is the pre-grandstand show. There are no pictures of the chuck wagon races, but they were my favorite
We also spent a day at Spruce Meadows. I was very excited to watch equestrian jumping. They have music going while they jump. I enjoyed it very much.

1 comment:

Neighbor Keith said...

You posted the absolute worst picture of K@C. Neither one of us is smiling! I know you have a better one.