Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Walk

When I was in California a few weeks ago, Rich mentioned that I hadn't posted any of my walking pictures. He was so right. I have a terrible time switching from walking in the morning to the afternoon in the fall. And then I got sick and couldn't get better. So I came home and went to the doctor and after a couple of weeks, I finally feel better and I can breath, which is always a plus. After a horrible, windy, cold week, we had a lovely day today. You can still find leaves on the trees.
The corn is long gone.

However, there are still sugar beats, and these are some of the last ones. I would except these to be harvested any day now. Jerome sits in the distance and it looks like we still have some fall colors to enjoy.

1 comment:

R. L. Hall said...

So that's what sugar beets look like. Sweet! Thanks for the Fall pics, glad you can breathe again, its a nice thing to do.