Monday, October 12, 2009

Road Warrior

My parents
Blake and Andrea

These are my siblings, minus one. Ty came drove 750 miles, Lynn flew from Boise and I came my 610 miles. It was fun seeing them.


I truly enjoyed my lunch and road trip with Liz from Miss Lizzy. Thanks Liz!
After spending a couple of weeks trying to decide, I called Ty on Wednesday and made arrangements to go to our nephews wedding. I met him in Wells, Nevada on Friday morning and we did the rest of the trip together. It was most enjoyable. Good Choice!
His kids were great in the car, but I missed Callie and Rich. No one would sing with me and there is nothing like hearing Callie play game boy.
I enjoyed spending the morning at the temple and seeing some friends from Stockton.
I also enjoyed seeing Wes's family at the reception, not to mention some old friends.
Life is too short not to get out and spend it with your family. I look forward to the next wedding, mostly because I don't have to travel!

1 comment:

R. L. Hall said...

It was great to see you out here at Blake's reception. Thanks for coming. I am happy for the newly-weds, they are both good people.