Sunday, November 8, 2009

Choke-Cherry Jam

Since my mother and sister were in town for my sisters wedding, I thought it would be fun to go to the craft show at the college, CSI -- College of Southern Idaho. It is a big one and they have tons of venders. I thought we might be able to find some choke-cherry jam, which is my mothers favorite.
We did find the jam and there was a lot of food to buy there. Better yet, they had a lot of samples, so after we walked the craft show and ate all the samples, we had lunch.


Allison and Courtney

Courtney having some soup and it was good.

My mom, Callie and I.


Lunch, Lunch, Lucnch
Oh and yes we did buy a few things. Seasoned pretzles, scone mix, 5 jars of choke-cherry jam, spud fundge, made from potatoes -- hey it uses 1/3 less sugar. Notice there is knife with it, so you can eat it in the car. We also picked up carmels and doggie treats -- by far the busiest booth there. We did not pick up any crafts, but had a good day.





3 comments:

R. L. Hall said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun a CSI Twin Falls.

Evenspor said...

Sounds fun and yummy.

My sister-in-law says they used to gather choke cherries in the canyon every fall and make jam, but there hasn't been a chance since we moved here. Hopefully one of these years...

Bauer Family said...

I love those craft fairs. Just went to a christmas one with my daughter. It is fun seeing pics of your family. Your mom is still so cute!