Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Day




I have always said that my boys were socially retarded, but I never knew how much until Callie came along. She came home today with flowers that her 'friend' sent her at school. I am not sure how I feel about this. Despite reports to the contrary, she says they are not 'going together.' And the truth is, he does not call or show up here. The only date they have ever had was with a group of people. I like this boy, I just don't want her to have a boy friend . . . for a number of reasons.


Long story short, I felt okay about the flowers when I read the note,
To: Callie Hall
Happy Valentines Day!
From: Micheal R.

Yeah, I think things are alright.

2 comments:

Softball Whisperer said...

I love Valentine's Day! I think you should let them have a one on one date together with you in the backround as a precaution. Then judje him. If you want to take lots of pointless, funny, and crazy quizes, come to my blog!

Tiffany A. said...

How nice of Michael R.! And a very cute picture of Callie!