Sunday, January 21, 2024

Snowy Days

I have some sparkley blue letters for my bulletin board at school and every time I put up the words 'Snowy Days' we get slammed.
 

And boy, did we ever. For the record we ended up with about 18 inches. 

On our only sunny day this week my friend, Liz, posted that she was sitting in the 53°  sunny California day. 
I was inspired. 



So it was a 38° sunny Idaho day, it felt lovely and 30°s warmer than the beginning of the week. 


100% felt th love of God as I sat there a felt the warmth of the day. 

What do I do on a Snowday?
Watch a little morning news
Read the Book of Mormon 
Computer Work - This week I'm working on an NEA fellowship application. 
Go outside-okay not always, but I try to. 
Quilting
Reading
Fix dinner 
Cross Stitching

I'm so ready to retire. 

My road is still a terrifying mess, but the main roads are clear and safe. 

Keep shoveling and stay warm. 


No comments: