Sunday, January 7, 2024

Good Bye 2023


I finished the year with a quiet night at home...like every year. I love to watch the Holiday. 

2023 was a difficult year. We started with Keith leaving the church and taking my grand daughters with him. Then my friend Melinda passed and of course my parents passing away. It ended with a Richard's attempt to end his life. 

There were some great moments also. 


Rainbows in Wyoming. 


A walk around Jenny Lake with these sweet kids.


A great class and safe journeys to school every day.


Beautiful beaches


My family together. 



An a couple of good days of Grandma Camp. 

Through the good and the bad, I am ever so grateful for the hand of God in my life. He is there everywhere I go. 

May the new year be blessed. 
Bring on 2024.









No comments: