Sunday, August 6, 2023

Cousin Crew


I have 2 cousins. I probably saw them 3 times in my life. I really want the grands to know each other; to see each other. So I begged their parents for some time with them and without  their parents. 


We had a good time. They were really good. 
Lots of Kool-aid and chicken nuggets. 


I saved my birthday cake to share with them. We had it out back. Im not saying that they are messy, but they are.


These are my cross stitchers.

.
Norah did her own thing...it was pretty cool. 


 Peter was determined.


We went to the pool one day and  had a huge Water gun fight the next day. 

They had a great time. Peter and Lucy reconected. Hopefully we will do it again. I  was tired but very happy. 

I didn't have cousins and i feel like I missed something life enriching.  I love that I have connected with a few of my parents cousins.

 Family is everything. 

Safe Journeys 



No comments: