Sunday, August 23, 2020

Really

I told Wes that I really needed the computer desk set up because I have work to do on it and I start my BSU class and I need room to spread out when I write papers.

I took these pictures at 10:00 last night. This is not what I had in mind. 

But school will start. I wish I could say that they are taking every precaution, but I can't lie. They want every child in school every day. Which means no Social Distancing. We are going to try and keep things sanitized, but considering that you are more likely to breath this virus in, than get from touching a surface, I'm not to confident in the polices they have in place. Let's just say that I feel safer getting a hair cut. 

It is smokey out there to boot.  The smoke comes from California. It is hard on bv the eyes and lungs. 

Should be a great week. 

Entering a school year never to be forgotten. 
                              2020-2021

No comments: