Sunday, May 24, 2020

Cemeteries


I have a thing with cemeteries.   They are peaceful. 

Today we went to the cemetery.   We can never find my sister in laws grave. 

But my mom gave us directions- very specific directions- and we found it. It's been 28 years, and I can still see my brother and his  brother in law,  sitting next to these graves, weeping.  Some deaths are harder than others.

I am always surprised how many graves hold a veteran.  So many have and do serve.


Then we found my father in laws headstone. As we look for it - and I we always have to look-
we find names of people we have known.  There are so many good memories at a cemetery.   
I'm grateful that I know that this is not the end.  That we can be together again. That the Savior can help us as we go through the grief of losing our loved ones.  

It's all gonna work out.


No comments: