Sunday, May 24, 2020

Last week of school



This is us at 100 days of school. As we enter the last week of school I can't help but think what a strange year it was.  The first half I was  sick.  After phnomia,  I picked up all  their germs.  To end the year, we all stayed home so we wouldn't pick up each others germs.  They have worked hard. I love that their parents have tried to keep them on track.  As I call them weekly, they always ask how I am doing.  Such sweet bonds have been formed as a result of Covid 19.  


I went for a walk yesterday and found these on a tree.  I have come to see this beautiful world as a tender mercy. 

When I do my neck exercises I look at this wall. The picture is my family, together,  in North Carolina.  So grateful for their effort to be  there last year. It is a memory I think about often. Love them.
Richard and Ashley came up this weekend.  We had Ashelys graduation celebration. On.v e of many events we have had to postpone. 
I  guess my point is, that life is different,  but I see God in this. I have become patient,  grateful, and dependent on my family and friends for support.   

No comments: