Sunday, May 3, 2020

Another week of Stay at Home'

Another week of this crazy life. It was a hard week for some of my family.  Mental illness is hard to work with, but harder still during this time.  

I feel lucky that I am able to work. I get to go to the school occasionally and am grateful for some time out of the house.  I also had an appointment to give blood this week.  It was nice to get out.

I spend some time each day outside.  I have said many times how we are blessed to have this quarantine during such a beautiful season. 
Wish you could hear the bees in this tree.

I have found myself cooking more often. Oddly enough I keep trying new things.  I did French Bread this week.
And a new chocolate chip cookie recipe.   They were good. Scott says they have too many nuts.

I also send cards and letters to my friends, family and grands. They sometimes contain gift cards or masks.  These are things I just don't have time to do when I am at work 10 hours a day.

At the end of the day, I am a believer.  I believe that staying home protects me and others from the virus and after my battle with pneumonia a few months ago, I want to be protected. I believe that Gods hand is in our lives and that He will protect us as we follow Him and His Son. 

Better days lie ahead of us.  

No comments: