Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Jobs

When Richard was 5 and went to Kindergarten,
I went back to school.


It has been 13 years and now, Lucy is going to kindergarten.


And so am I.
I have accepted a job to teach a 1/2 day of Kindergarten in Wendell.
I still do not have an Idaho teaching certificate, 
so I will be working on that as well.

I am excited and think about how I'm going to 'engage' them.
I'm not worried about how they will 'engage' me, however, 
because I find 5 year old completely entertaining.

In other news,
Callie is going to come home and teach Math at the High School for 1 year.
Then she will go to ASU and work on her masters.
This will help her in many ways.
She will also be working on a teachers certificate.




1 comment:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Lots of exciting things going on for y'all!! :) Good luck on school, I knew you always wanted to get your teaching credential!