Sunday, August 2, 2015

This trip was my vacation

We have been around this summer, 
but this trip included my vacation.



God Bless the Pacific Ocean.
What a beautiful day!


They used the boogie boards,
I put my feet in the sand and water and enjoyed the view.


We had lunch on this old table just north of Half Moon Bay.


Later we went to the marina and found some clam chowder



I love this little house we found on our walk.


Okay, I always do a writing project about shells with my little kiddos
and I tell them that when you find a sand dollar it looks like hamburger patty.
So what do you think?  
A McDonalds Hamburger Patty, right?
Can't wait to print this picture and show them.  


Here comes the sun.


We had lunch in Half Moon Bay the next day.  


When in Half Moon Bay,
one must buy a half moon cookie.
We got ours from the Half Moon Bay bakery.



It was Callie's birthday,
so we celebrated with the A's


The A's lost, but it was a great game.


The crazy fans kept us entertained.


We watched fireworks from center field.
and enjoyed it immensely.


We stopped at a fruit stand 
and  picked up some of these to bring home.
I wish you could smell them.


Had dinner with dear friends of ours.




And now we are home,
and my feet are happy to be here.


No comments: