Saturday, July 11, 2015

California and Utah


So I spent a week in California driving my mom to visit my dad,
who was in a rehab physicality, recovering from a stroke.

He is doing awesome and is home now.


Then I went from California to Utah.

We went to the Freedom Parade.
Considering the parades I usually go to, 
it was pretty amazing.


The sun even hid behind a cloud for most of it.


They had big balloons, but they had some trouble keeping them up.
This is the behind of Curious George.
Come on, it's funny.


This one made me smile.
Cougars, pulling wagons??????


But in all honesty,
I love they honor the Veterans.

Then we went to Midway Utah for a little family reunion.
Love my girls.


Little second cousins enjoying some dinner,


Next to the first cousins having dinner.


And then there was some reminiscing.
My oh my, the things they could tell you.  


It was really fun.
Thanks Pam and Rob for letting us hang out with you.

No comments: