Monday, November 30, 2009

Grooving

I am not a huge fan of Rock Band, but Ty insisted that we do an old people version. All I have to say is that I kicked their butt. I did have to get pretty close to the TV to see the words, and I would have lost big time on the drums or guitar.
We are playing video game and I am trying to see the words on the tv. They are very small and I had to get very close to be able to see them. Not very Rock n Roll, and according to my daughter; hillarious.
Mr. Math giving it a shot and Ty enjoying the guitar.





We also did a boy band and a girl band. All in all, we had a good time.







3 comments:

R. L. Hall said...

I don't get it - what were you doing?

Andrea said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Jeremy's work party on Friday is going to have Rock Band, I can't wait to give it a try. I tried Guitar Hero last year. FAIL. So let's see how rock band goes.

Tiffany A. said...

Looks like fun! I'm terrible at that game, but it's fun to laugh at myself try.
R.L. Hall's comment cracks me up!