Friday, June 26, 2009

To Be Fair




I think we all put up pictures of things that look nice, so to be fair, here is my latest project. It is without a doubt a stash-buster. This is a queen size quilt made totally out of scraps. I followed my general rules for scrap quilts, which are, light, dark and accent fabric. When I was making it, all I could think is "Scrapping gone Wrong!"


No worries, this is for camping, instead of sleeping bag, and will only be used 1 maybe 2 times a year and only seen by me.

2 comments:

R. L. Hall said...

Are you kidding? I love it. Of course nobody ever accused me of having any taste - in anything. And I have never gotten the hang of the whole color thing. But I like the fact that it is queen size and looks mostly brown (one of my personal favorite colors). Kind of reminds me of a great big chocolate bar - or at least the wrapper. Anyway, in my book scrapping, like truly pot luck dinners, can never go wrong.

Vecchiocane said...

Yes, a great scrap/camping quilt. I am not even sure Martha owns any fabric that would remind me of a chocolate bar. This is probably to keep me from asking her to make me a quilt out of it. What could be better, s'mores, a big cup of hot chocolate, and then wrapping up in a chocolate quilt ... camping heaven.