Sunday, February 5, 2023

Lunch

I have a new schedule this year. I miss having lunch with one of my favorite co workers so I made an effort to go down and see her during lunch. She told me about the continuing journey with her 16 year and a health problem. Her problem was finding a specific kind of doctor. As I got up to leave I had a clear thought of the name of a doctor.  A couple of days later she told me that she had contacted him and had an appointment.  That thought...was the hand if the Lord. 

I also went to Boise this week for a Confrence on teaching English Language Learners. I listened to stories of refugees and imigrants. I'm so happy to part of this process. Language, culture, and life. They go together. 


Lastly; I made a goal not to go to the store and get a soda during school for a month . Didn't make it. Honestly, what was I thinking? 

No comments: