Sunday, February 5, 2023

Shower

My dad has been struggling with Phonmoia since Thanksgiving. One of the hardest things they do is get him to a doctor. He is very weak and it's worse when he is sick. 
We have someone come and shower him once week. Last week she gave my mom a name of a doctor who makes house calls. What a blessing that would  be. Truly the hand of the Lord.


These were better days. Better days are ahead.

My week was a cold one. I was sick most of it and am happy that things are looking up. I had lunch with my Kinder-teacher friends yesterday. One of them has been battling with Cancer for years. It looks like she is going to lose this battle soon. She is such a beautiful soul. A mentor to all of us. Talented. Loving. Good. My heart hurts.

Warmer Weather to all...

No comments: