Sunday, May 15, 2022

Duke


I arrived at Duke earlier than Todd. I secured the tickets and found a bench in the shade to think. 

I didn't want him to do it. Duke is so far away and six more years seemed like a lot. But it was never about me.  Six years later he is finished, has a job and no debt. 


He did it! 

Katelyn is a big part of how he pulled this off.

I couldn't be prouder.

They give out snack boxes.

I was so excited to sit in the Duke Chapel for this ceremony.


He made a really good friend. JK is a good person and I'm happy for him and his cute family. 


It has been an incredible experience for him. 


He's gonna miss this place.


Well done. 

I'm crying again. It makes my heart happy when my kids accomplish their goals, not mine. Love them for their independence and hard-work. 

No comments: