Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas

I was feeling bad, because I didn't take any Christmas pictures.
but I looked on my phone and hey, 
I found some weird pictures.



I took this picture of my tree and sent it to Callie.
I was telling her I need a something new on my tree.
But I decided it was okay.


Sometimes at night, I sit really close to the tree.
I like it then.


These were made by Spencer.
Holy Cow!
They are amazing.
The little ones are on post-it notes.
I am amazed and in love with them.


Here is another night I sat too close to the tree.


Wes let the cat in and this was just too cute.


I spent too much at Kohl's and got a bunch of Kohl's Cash.
I went platter crazy this season,
there are more.


Oh yes, there were blurry people.
Hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: