Sunday, February 12, 2017

I just can't decide

I woke up this morning and thought I would blog about the three branches of Government.
You know?  
Executive
Legislative
and
Judicial.

And then I thought about posting some pictures of our recent flooding in the Magic Valley.
What happens when 3 feet of snow melts in 2 days?

Image may contain: 1 person, tree, car and outdoor

A lot of sandbags.
Rivers running through town,
and country roads flooded big time.
Not to mention roads falling apart.
-we were very lucky and didn't have any flooding in our basement-

Then I started watching the Oroville Dam
because, well, most of my family lives down the river from it.

They have evacuated before.
They know the drill.
At this point, I'm just hoping that my parents are with my sister. 
We will pray for them.

As it turns out, my mind is overflowing also.





No comments: