Sunday, February 5, 2017

Melting

We are melting!
Slowly, we hope, but we are melting.

This brings me to a question.

Why don't  people clear their driveway when it snows?

I make my family clear mine after each storm, because it is easier to get in and out of the driveway.

The people across the street never clear theirs.  They have provided us with countless hours of entertainment as they have gotten stuck.  

I have another neighbor digging out today.
They have an ice pick.  
Again, more entertainment.

What have I learned from this icy, snowy, awful, winter....Take care of the driveway one storm at a time.  

As for the groundhog who is suppose to predict the end of Winter.  
Around here, when I see a rock chuck, I know it is almost over and
my friend has seen one.  

Really?  That's what she said.
I worry that it may be a weird rock chuck.

Image result for rock chucks idaho

The end is near.

Yes, my fingers are crossed.

No comments: