Sunday, July 27, 2014

Company


I love to have people come and visit.
It means I get to clean my house and have Richard clean the shower. 
But it is so worth it to spend some time with friends and family.
 As any of you who come to visit know, we like to take you out and see a little of Idaho.

Our first group of company this year was a friend of mine from California.
She came with her husband and 4 boys.
We had a great hike out to Box Canyon and picnic at Ridder Island.
I have never been to Ridder Island in the summer......turns out there are a whole lot of mosquitos there.
Not Good! 

I was so happy to spend some time with them.
  



Then, a few days later, which means the house was already clean. 
Wes's brother and mother came, for a couple of days.
Wes and Rich kayaked to Pillar Falls.
This is Pillar Falls, not Wes, or anyone we know.
I hope he comes back and do it again.


Summer is going by tooooo fast.  

No comments: